(Istanbul 19/01/1981 -)
BiographyThe Turkish photographer and sculptor Emre Yusufi was born in Istanbul on 19 January 1981.
He is a graduate of the Accademia Italiana Fine Art School in Florence, and holds a bachelor's degree from the Faculty of Graphic Arts in the Marmara University and a master's in visual communication design and graphic arts from Yeditepe University.
Upon completing his studies, he became the co-founder and chief artistic director of the LEMONADE "Refreshing Ideas" advertising agency. As part of the creative team, he currently manages campaigns and advertising for the Turkish market.
As well as pursuing his career in advertising, he participates with his artistic projects in international exhibitions, meeting art lovers from all over the world.
Through his art, Emre Yusufi invites us to enter the realm in which the static (sculpture) meets, contrasts and interacts with the dynamic (life). His sculptures representing Roman deities are iconic. And who could more perfectly symbolise that dichotomy than Hercules, half man, half god?
Exhibition• 2020 Exhibitions with Les Galeries Bartoux in London UK, Cannes, Monaco, Courchevel, Honfleur, St. Paul de Vence and Paris FR
• 2019 Exhibitions with Les Galeries Bartoux in London UK, Cannes, Monaco, Courchevel, Honfleur, St. Paul de Vence and Paris FR
• 2018 Contemporary Istanbul Art Fair, TU
• 2018 Exhibition, Ransom Art Gallery, London UK
• 2018 “SE7EN” Solo Show with Mustafa Taviloglu & Ayse Jaber
• 2018 Collective Exhibition, Mark Hachem Gallery
• 2017 Miami Scope, US
• 2017 Contemporary Istanbul Art Fair, TU
• 2017 Art New York, US
• 2017 New York Solo Show, Emmanuel Fremin Gallery, US
• 2017 Boca Raton, Mark Hachem Gallery
• 2017 Scope New York, US
• 2017 Euroexpoart Vernice Art Fair Forli, IT
• 2017 "Far/Close Space" Exhibition, Russo Art Gallery Roma-Istanbul, Roma IT
• 2017 Art Wynwood Miami, US
• 2017 Vernice Art Fair, IT
• 2017 Art Palm Beach, US
• 2017 Palm Beach Art Show Mark, US
• 2016 Miami Art Fair, US
• 2016 Contemporary Istanbul Art Fair, TU
• 2016 "Metamorphosi" Exhibition, Venanzo Crocetti Museum Roma, IT
• 2016 Euroexpoart Vernice Art Fair Forli, IT
• 2016 Premio Coine Vernice Arte Fiera Forli, IT
• 2016 "Rice and Shine" Exhibition, Russo Art Gallery Roma-Istanbul, TU
• 2015 Premio Coine Vernice Arte Fiera Forli, IT
• 2015 Artist Tuyap Art Fair Istanbul Neoartgallery A.C Roma
• 2014 Immagina Arte in Fieri Reggio Emilia, IT
• 2014 Artist Tuyap Art Fair Istanbul Neoartgallery A.C.Roma
• 2014 Quintessenze, Complesso Monumentale dell’Abbazia Greca di San Nilo, IT
• 2013 A la Salida, Galleria Borghese, Mentana IT
• 2012 Artexpo Fiera, Arezzo IT
• 2011 Reggio Emilia Fuari, Immagina Arte, IT
• 2010 Quintessenze, Museo delle Scuderie Aldobrandini, Frascati IT
• 2010 Reggio Emilia Fuari, Immagina Arte, IT
• 2010 Istanbul–Çağdaş Sanat Fuarı - Tüyap Istanbul, TU