Established in old Montreal in 1995, Galerie LeRoyer has made its home in a historical Neo-Gothic building dating from 1887 and designed by architect John James Browne (1837-1893), which served as a textile and dry goods warehouse store for Greenshields, Hodgson, Racine Limited until the late 1960s. Brian Brisson, the gallery’s founder, has conserved the interior’s period charm, with its cabinets of curiosities, mouldings, bas-reliefs and high ceilings. This space allows him to stage his vision and exhibit the works of emerging Canadian and international artists chosen for the power of their singularity.
About the Artist
Other Represented Artists